Prevention, ARCHway Event: Pre-registration Materials
Join us on Tuesday, July 28, at 11:30am CST / 12:30pm EST.
You’ll hear from 3 fantastic speakers on the topic of Prevention.
They will discuss a variety of topics including early warning signs for parents, taking a proactive approach to prevention, and general prevention tips and techniques.
Thank you to…
Jessica Wong, CPP – National Director of Youth and Patient Care Network with the Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation
Kelly Prunty – Co-founder & Executive Director of Addiction is Real
Jenny Armbruster – Deputy Executive Director of the National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Abuse (NCADA)
Meeting ID: 856 5016 1574
Here is the information we promised, that compliments the event topic.
Have Questions? EMAIL US HERE
ZOOM 101: How to Attend a Zoom Meeting
A day or two prior to the meeting, please sign up for a FREE version of Zoom by:
- Going to https://zoom.us/
- Click on the orange icon in the upper right corner of the screen that says “Sign Up, It’s Free.”
- It will ask for your birth date followed by your email.
- Zoom will then redirect you to your email. Register by creating a password followed by a domain, which is your email.
- From there you can practice meeting.
A few minutes before the meeting start time, click on the provided zoom link.
If asked, input the meeting ID and the Password
A new screen will open. Then, a pop-up will open. Click “Open Zoom Meeting”
Click “Join with Computer Audio” and you should be all set to watch and listen.