Memorial Contributions to My Legacy of Hope 2
ARCHway is a community of HOPE for those affected by substance use and co-occurring mental health disorders.
Through your Memorial Contribution (in lieu of flowers), you’d be able to help ARCHway connect people to the right resources, support, and life-saving care needed to obtain long-term recovery from substance use and co-occurring mental health disorders. This may include connection to and funding for:
- ARCHway’s Advocates for Hope
- Recovery housing
- Support groups for the whole family
- Medication-assisted treatment
- Education and career opportunities
Through your Memorial Contribution (in lieu of flowers), you’d also be able to help ARCHway educate individuals, families, and communities about the realities of substance use and co-occurring mental health disorders in order to increase awareness and ultimately, help people heal. This may include:
- Virtual Education & Awareness Events
- Educational Seminars & Fundraising Events
- ARCHway’s Speaker Series
**Topics include the science of addiction, resources available for long term recovery, care of the caregiver, prevention, use of medication-assisted treatment, etc.
The Facts About Drug & Alcohol Addiction Diseases
- 1 in 3 families are dealing with addiction in their family.
- 1 in 10 people are affected by addiction but only 20% seek professional help.
- Addiction is a disease, NOT a choice.
- Individuals can be genetically predisposed to the disease of addiction. It can, therefore, be passed down from one generation to the next.
Contact ARCHway if you would like to learn more about this disease or need help finding professional resources for yourself or a loved one.