Support for Research
Requirements for Research Funding
It is anticipated that the ARCHway Institute may provide funding or sponsorship to those persons engaged in the research of mental health or addictive disorders – including but not limited to causes and treatments thereof. Applicants seeking funding for research will be required to submit a full proposal for such funding, which must include:
- Information regarding the purpose of such research;
- The type of research being performed;
- Statistical findings of such research as of the date of the proposal;
- Statements of income and loss;
- Projected costs for the period during which funding may be offered;
- Any other information which may be requested in order to ensure that the research which may be funded furthers the exempt purposes of the ARCHway Institute.
Application for Research Funding
If you are currently looking for funding or sponsorship for research programs related to mental health or addictive disorders, please fill out the form below and your request will be reviewed. If approved, ARCHway’s grant for research programs will generally range from $5,000 to $10,000 annually for any one organization. We respond to all requests within 48 hours.