2nd Annual ARCHway Charity Tennis Mixer, 6th Annual Golf Scramble & Luncheon
Has Been Cancelled
The ARCHway SILENT AUCTION has been Changed to A “BUY NOW”
Friday March 20th, 2:00 – 6:00 PM
At this time, as long as Twin Isles Country Club is open, we will set up all gift baskets, paintings, etc. outside the Club, in the pool area.
Join us from 2:00 to 4:00 PM to shop and purchase items. Kim Devine, Gail Garber and Jan Stuckey have rounded up a little over $10,000 in items for your purchase / donation that will benefit the ARCHway Institue.
(If this event becomes impossible to hold, we will create an on-line sale at a later date.)
March 20th, 2020 Twin Isles Country Club
This will really be a fun and exciting event. A round robin event where you will be paired with different partners. We will keep track of your individual scores. There will be prizes and awards at a cocktail party after the event.
ARCHway is “making it a weekend” with a Charity Golf Outing the following day. Sign up for both events at one time and receive a substantial discount. Please join us for lots of fun while helping a great cause! CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FLYER
Entry Fee: $40 includes a minimum of two matches on March 8th and entry to Friday’s Cocktail Party.
March 20th Schedule: 1:30pm Registration ~ 2:00pm Matches Begin ~ 4:00pm Cocktail Party (appetizers & cash bar)
- Weekend Pass (Tennis + Cocktail Party and Golf + Lunch) – $110
- Tennis Mixer (Tennis + Cocktail Party) – $40
- Tennis Mixer (Cocktail Party only) – $10
- Friday Cocktail Party (3/20) & Saturday Lunch (3/21) – $35
We Believe in Recovery from the Disease of Addiction.
Would you be interested in Sponsoring?
Corporate $1,000 | Gold $250 | Silver $100 | Bronze $50
Sponsors will be recognized at the Tennis Mixer on March 20th and the Golf Tournament on March 21st
You may register, sponsor and donate online and pay by mail, see “Payment” options in the form. Please make checks payable to “ARCHway Institute” and send to:
c/o Dan Stuckey
3777 Candia Drive
Punta Gorda, FL 33950
You may also be interested in our
6th Annual ARCHway Florida Charity Golf, Lunch and Silent Auction event
Friday, March 21st at Twin Isles Country Club
It is with great regret we have cancelled this year’s event. With the new CDC mandate to stop all gatherings of 50 people or more for the next 8 weeks, it became obvious that we could not continue.
In addition, the expectation is that new and stricter regulations will be coming out later this week.
What Does This Mean For You?
Cancellation & Refund
Please keep in mind all money raised from this event will go towards helping educate people in SW Florida about the disease of addiction and the barriers to recovery – or to be used as scholarships for individuals in the area who want to be on a journey of recovery from an alcohol or drug addiction disease but currently cannot get professional help due to financial barriers. This includes:
- 50% of Proceeds will go to CBHC as part of the Sheriff’s
“Addiction Recovery Initiative”
- ARCHway has partnered with Park Royal Hospital in Ft. Myers to put on a Free To The Public Seminar about the link between Drug Addiction and a Mental Health Disorder in November. Funds from this event will be used to offset some of these costs.
- ARCHway works with a number of Structured Sober Living Facilities in SW Florida and offers Grants as Scholarships to cover the 1st month’s rent while the individual starts their journey of recovery. We release grants as funds are available.
- ARCHway gives educational & awareness grants to prevention coalitions like Drug Free Punta Gorda when we have funds available.
With this in mind, each of you has a decision to make, and we totally understand and respect any decision you might make. You can decide if you would like your registration to be used as a donation or you can ask for a refund which we will gladly provide.
If you registered for golf, tennis or lunch and you decide you would like to have ARCHway use your registration as a donation, we will be happy to reissue a receipt changing your tax-deductible amount.
Please send a note to Dan Stuckey at Dan.Stuckey@thearchwayinstitute.org or call him at 314-452-4982 if you would like a refund and we totally understand if you do.
If we do not hear from you then we will assume that you would like your registration to be used as a donation with no new receipt.