Requirements for Funding
Requirements for Organizational Funding
It is anticipated that the ARCHway Institute may provide funds to organizations that further the ARCHway Institute’s exempt purposes through sponsorship or grants that further research and/or education related to mental health and addictive disorders. Organizations requesting funding or grants from the ARCHway Institute will be required to submit a proposal to the ARCHway Institute. The proposal must:
- Describe the activities in which such organization is engaged;
- The amount of funding requested;
- The type of research or educational program provided with statistical findings of such research to date;
- The topic of the educational program;
- Statements of income and loss;
- Projected costs for the period during which funding may be provided;
- The mission of the organization and whether such organization is tax-exempt under federal law,
- Any other information which may be requested in order to ensure that the research or educational programs which may be funded furthers the exempt purposes of the ARCHway Institute.
Application for Organizational Funding
If you are currently in looking for funding or sponsorship for your organization for activities related to mental health or addictive disorders, please fill out the form below and your request will be reviewed. Typically, if your request for funding or sponsorship is approved, ARCHway’s grant to your organization will range from $5,000 to $10,000 annually. We respond to all requests within 48 hours.