Financial AssistanceRequirements & Application
Requirements for Treatment Assistance
At this time, it is anticipated that the ARCHway Institute will provide financial assistance to those applicants that can successfully prove:
- That such person suffers from a mental health or addictive disorder, and
- That such person requires financial assistance to obtain treatment for such mental health or addictive disorder.
Applicants will be required to request assistance from ARCHway in writing or online, and need to provide the following information:
- A statement of the anticipated cost to provide such treatment, including but not limited to room & board, therapy, and medications;
- A statement by the Applicant stating the percentage of the total cost of treatment for which the Applicant is requesting assistance;
- Proof of financial need, including but not limited to paycheck stubs, a list of income and expenses, proof of employment or unemployment, and for those persons seeking assistance which are being supported by their relatives, statements as to the financial abilities of such relatives to pay for the Applicant’s treatment.
Application for Treatment Assistance
If you are currently in need of financial assistance for treatment for a mental health or addictive disorder, please fill out the form below and your request will be reviewed. ARCHway receives a large number of requests. Financial assistance ranges from $300 to $1,000 per individual. ARCHway strives to help as many individuals as possible in as many communities as possible. ARCHway releases funds as soon as they become available. If ARCHway is unable to grant your initial request for financial assistance, you may apply again at a later time. As funds become available, ARCHway may be able to offer assistance in response to a second or third request, if earlier requests were denied. If you need financial assistance exceeding $1,000, ARCHway may be able to help you find alternative treatment options or help review your insurance, but we cannot provide funding of more than $1000 per person. We respond to all requests within 48 hours.